Sunday, July 17, 2005

Coney Island





Well we went to Coney Island yesterday. It was fun but I dropped my beautiful compact digital camera and now the lens is a bit off. I finally found a camera where I can take nice candid street shots and after 3 days of usage I like a dumbass drop it on the floor, it just fell out of my bag when I was handing it over to Juan. So here are some of the last pictures I took before I have to somehow somewhere get it fixed. I bet it will take a while and will be too expensive, but the camera actually is the first point and shoot digital camera or for that matter point and shoot film camera that I can use taking street shots. In just 3 days of usage I have taken better pictures with that camera then any of the digital cameras I have had over the last like 6 years. Oh well, selavi for the time being until it gets fixed. It still kind of works but it seems out of wake. Also when I turn it on I have to zoom the lens fully and back before the automatic focus kicks in and sort of works. Oh well here are some pics from Coney Island. Now it is time for a bagel.

No comments: